Payroll in Italy
Payroll is required if your business employs staff. The employer must maintain a payroll to manage the salary, tax deductions, and social security payments for each employee. Additional employer contributions to employee pension schemes and social security are legally compulsory.
The amount of administration involved in organizing your company’s payroll is relatively complex. Our payroll services will manage all of this on your behalf and are designed to exclusively address your company requirements.
Our full range of payroll services is detailed below:
- Social security registration and updates where needed
- Completion of social security forms
- Calculation of employee and social security payments
- Handling social security e-payments
- Estimation of the cost of the employee
- Monthly employee payroll statement
- Administration of Withholding Tax
Contact us for more information about payroll services in Italy.