Legal advice for all types of businesses that want to operate in Italy
Italian Company Formations is the Milan based corporate service division of LEXIA Avvocati, aimed at assisting foreign companies and individuals to establish and operate their business in Italy.
We provide our clients with legal advice, tailored consultancy and support in all the steps required to effectively set up a company. in Italy. We draft the documents needed, manage relations with the stakeholders involved and assure accounting and tax compliance.
Along with mandatory procedures, we offer several additional legal or administrative services according to individual needs, form trademark registration to payroll services.
Our expertise, built after more than 10 years in the field, allows us to deal with the peculiarities of all kind of companies. From small businesses to large enterprises, our clients operate in different sectors: e-commerce and shops, food, beauty and fashion, tourism, services, manufacturing, transports and logistic etc.
Who is Lexia Avvocati?
We are No. 1 law firm in Italy to assist foreign companies and individuals to establish and operate their business in Italy. We are an official partner of Invest in Lombardy, the Government Agency for the attraction of foreign direct investments.
Our team of lawyers is specialized is offering a wide range of services including:
- Company incorporation in Italy (including VAT application, same day bank account opening and provision of virtual address);
- Open a branch in Italy;
- Open a representative office in Italy;
- Corporate immigration services in Italy;
- Company liquidation in Italy;
- Accounting and tax compliance in Italy;
- Debt collection in Italy;
- Employment and payroll in Italy;
- Trademark registration in Italy and the EU;
- Other corporate services (business licenses, apostille, legalization, notarization etc.).
We speak Italian, English, French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Hungarian, Croatian, Serbian and Macedonian.
Are you ready to set up your new business in Italy? We are here to lead you through all legal obligations and procedures. Fill the form and contact us to arrange a first free meeting.